Bowd – Munson Architects
Bowd – Munson Architects were based in Lansing, Michigan,
the result of architects Edwyn Bowd and Orlie Munson joining together.
Previously Bowd was selected as a university architect after his
design for Old Botany in 1892. As a university architect his designs
include Marshall Hall, Agriculture Hall, the 1913 portion of Giltner
Hall, IM Recreative Sports Circle, and Spartan Stadium. Bowd-Munson
designed the majority of campus buildings until 1940. The style of
many of these is Collegiate Gothic.