Campbell Hall, 1939
Malcomson, Calder & Hammond Architectural Firm
Partially funded by the PWA, Campbell Hall is part of a complex
of six residence halls originally for women. It was named after
Louise H. Campbell, a state home demonstration leader from 1920
to 1930. The Tudor-style design, with its high-pitched gabled roofs,
metal casement windows, slate roof, and Renaissance detailing,
recalls medieval estates.