Giltner Hall, 1913, 1931, 1938, 1940, 1947, 1952, 1968
Bowd-Munson Architects (1983)
1938 PWA funds
were secured to expand the Veterinary Clinic, erected in 1913 on
the southeast corner of Farm Lane and East Circle
Drive. Designed by the Bowd-Munson architectural firm, the addition
blended well with the Collegiate Gothic style of the existing structure.
In 1952, a Veterinary Clinic added, joining the Department of Anatomy
and Animal Pathology to form Giltner Hall. This building
former professor and
Dean of Veterinary Medicine, Ward Giltner (1882 – 1950) and
houses scientific laboratories and classrooms.